FILE PHOTO: Businessmen cross the Toronto Inventory Change sing in Toronto, Ontario, Canada July 6, 2017. REUTERS/Chris Helgren
– The Toronto Inventory Change’s S&P/TSX fell 14.70 factors, or zero.09 %, to 16,216.26.
– Main the index have been Hudson’s Bay Co, up 42.four %, Cronos Group Inc, up 9.2 %, and Enghouse Programs Ltd, increased by 5.four %.
– Lagging shares have been Kelt Exploration Ltd, down 6.6 %, Nexgen Power Ltd, down 5.eight %, and Alacer Gold Corp, decrease by 5.1 %.
– On the TSX 110 points rose and 126 fell as a zero.9-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There have been 9 new highs and 6 new lows, with complete quantity of 172.zero million shares.
– Essentially the most closely traded shares by quantity have been Encana Corp, Bombardier Inc and Cenovus Power Inc.
– The TSX’s power group fell zero.76 factors, or zero.5 %, whereas the financials sector climbed zero.09 factors, or zero.zero %.
– West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 1.2 %, or $zero.65, to $53.34 a barrel. Brent crude fell 1.55 %, or $zero.98, to $62.31
– The TSX is up 13.2 % for the yr.