(Provides firm information gadgets and futures)
Might 13 (Reuters) – Britain’s FTSE 100 index is seen opening 18 factors larger at 7,221 on Monday, in keeping with monetary bookmakers, with FTSE 100 futures down zero.04% forward of the money market open .
* TBC BANK: Georgia’s largest retail lender TBC Financial institution Group stated on Monday that first-quarter earnings surged 36.7%, the most important soar in seven quarters, as its mortgage guide grew on the again of a secure economic system.
* DIGNITY: Britain’s Dignity Plc reported a worse-than-expected hunch in underlying quarterly working revenue on Monday, because it supplied providers for fewer funerals.
* CENTRICA: Britain’s largest vitality provider Centrica Plc stated on Monday it’s dealing with a difficult buying and selling setting attributable to a nationwide value cap on vitality payments, warmer-than-normal climate and falling UK pure fuel costs.
* GLENCORE: Zambia’s Mopani Copper Mines plans to shut two shafts at its Nkana mine in Kitwe, the Glencore-owned firm stated on Friday, a transfer that union sources stated might have an effect on greater than 2,000 staff.
* INMARSAT: Buyers in Inmarsat voted on Friday to promote the British satellite tv for pc agency to a non-public equity-led consortium for $three.four billion following a advice from the corporate’s board that the supply was truthful and cheap.
* OIL: Oil futures have been combined on Monday, with U.S. crude edging decrease, as traders and merchants fretted over international financial development prospects amid a standoff in Sino-U.S. commerce talks.
* GOLD: Gold costs dipped on Monday as Sino-U.S. commerce tensions and uncertainty over a deal weighed on yuan, making the bullion costly for consumers in world’s largest client — China.
* The UK blue chip index closed zero.1% decrease on Friday with exporters following the U.S. greenback decrease as hopes for a decision to the U.S.-China commerce dispute stoked urge for food for riskier belongings.
* For extra on the components affecting European shares, please click on on:
TODAY’S UK PAPERS
> Monetary Occasions
> Different enterprise headlines (Reporting by Tanishaa Nadkar in Bengaluru; Modifying by Rashmi Aich & Uttaresh.V)
Our Requirements:The Thomson Reuters Belief Ideas.